Concealing Sin

Does God let you get away with sin?

King David thought so for a while then he recorded what happened in Psalm 32 verses 3 and 4.

For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away
through my groaning all day long.
For day and night your hand was heavy upon me;
my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer.

Concealing sin has physical consequences in this world. God didn’t let David get away with his sin.

Even though he did not admit his sin, he still knew what he did was wrong and he suffered physically for it.

Many so-called diseases are a direct result of unconfessed sin.

Addictions, anger, ruined relationships, sexual deviancy all have physical consequences such as depression, ulcers, and many more.

If you know you are sinning but are trying to hide it, you may have physical or mental problems as a result.

If you don't know Jesus, then watch my video on YouTube and repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord Sees You

Have you considered that the Lord sees you? Here is what Psalm 33:13-15 says, The Lord looks down from heaven; he sees all the children of...