What Happens Immediately after We Die Presentations



While Canyon Hills Community Church's Pastor of our Senior's group was on tour to Israel with some of the seniors, I was given the opportunity to teach two Tuesday mornings. The Senior's group is called "Young at Heart" and has over 100 members. I am a member of the group and recently got my Masters of Arts in Theological Studies from Liberty University. The following Youtube video is part one of my teaching on "What Happens Immediately after We Die?" This is an audio file with slides from my power point presentation. Part one addresses annihilation and the Roman Catholic concepts of heaven, purgatory, hell, and limbo. This was presented on May 24, 2016.




The following is part two of my teaching on "What Happens Immediately after We Die?" This is also an audio file with slides from my power point presentation. This session discusses soul sleep, an intermediate body after death and before the resurrection, and a disembodied existence before the resurrection. It was presented on May 31, 2016.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Christian Robots

Some people say that God’s electing us for salvation would make us robots. But listen to Jesus in John 10 verses 27 and 28. “My sheep hear...