I Love You Lord

 


If you love the Lord, then tell him. Tell him about all the reasons you love him. David told him in Psalm 18. Here is how he started out in verse 1 through 3:

I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies.

We are all just like little children when it comes to strength and abilities. We may think we are strong and powerful but when it comes down to us against the elements of this world, we are but fragile little creatures.

We trip and fall and poof! We break a bone or get a cut get an infection and the next thing you know we are gone.

But we love the Lord because he is in control of those falls or cuts or infections. Yes, that is why I know he is my fortress and deliverer from anything that might harm me outside of his sovereign will. That’s why I know he is my salvation.


When I tell the Lord that I love him, I’m thanking him for saving me through Jesus Christ. Because through Jesus’ death on the cross he has saved me from the worst enemy of all, death and eternity without him whom I love.


If you don’t love the Lord, or you don’t really know what that means, then maybe it’s because he isn’t your rock and refuge to give you peace from all the terrors of this world. If that’s the case, 
watch my video on YouTube, "The Gospel." If you call on the Lord for salvation, he will hear you.

May God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the Lord!

Do you love the Lord?   In Psalm 31 verses 23 and 24 David tells us this after he has asked the Lord to rescue him. Love the Lord, all y...