Eternal Security


“Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure.” Psalm 16:9 teaches eternal security for believers.

There are various theological themes that continually pop up in the Bible and eternal security for God’s people is one of them.
Here is what Psalm 16 verses 9 through 11 tells us about it. 

 

Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices;
my flesh also dwells secure.
For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol,
or let your holy one see corruption.
You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

While verse 10 is a direct prophecy fulfilled by Jesus’ resurrection after his death and burial, we can see that everything else applies to God’s saints.

We can have gladness and joy knowing that we are secure in our salvation. We don’t have to sweat if we are going to heaven or not when we have put our complete trust in Jesus Christ alone for our salvation. We are secure now!


We can be sure that when we die, we will not be abandoned to hell. We also know that even after our bodies have decomposed or are cremated, we have a promise of everlasting resurrected life in heaven.


Through Jesus Christ we have the right path of life for now and the only one that leads to eternal life with joy in the presence of God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit.


If you want to know Jesus, and have security for eternity, then 
watch my video on YouTube, "The Gospel" It will tell you how to repent and be saved forever.

May God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the Lord!

Do you love the Lord?   In Psalm 31 verses 23 and 24 David tells us this after he has asked the Lord to rescue him. Love the Lord, all y...