Ashamed of Jesus?

 Are you ashamed to be called a Christian?

Some people are ashamed to be named by the name of Jesus because society tells us that Christians are brainless for believing in Jesus.

If you have faith but have been ashamed to let others know, then pray the way David did in Psalm 31 verses 1 and 2.

In you, O Lord, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame;
in your righteousness deliver me! Incline your ear to me;
rescue me speedily!
Be a rock of refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me!

You were called to be Christian live in this life delivered the shame from the taunts and slander of those who are hate Jesus.

The Lord is your refuge when you feel attacked.

The Lord is never ashamed to call you his brother.

It is by his righteousness that you are delivered from sin.

He has already rescued you and saved you.

He is an unmovable rock and fortress to save you from shame.

If you don't know Jesus, then watch my video on YouTube and take refuge in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God’s Instruction

Do you want to learn from God? Here is what Psalm 32 says in verses 8 through 10. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you shoul...