Feeling Alone?

Do you feel alone and abandoned at times? Does even God seem distant? Listen to the anguish in David’s Prayer in Psalm 27 verses 7 through 10

Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud;
be gracious to me and answer me!
You have said, “Seek my face.”

My heart says to you,

“Your face, Lord, do I seek.”
Hide not your face from me.
Turn not your servant away in anger,

O you who have been my help.
Cast me not off; forsake me not,
O God of my salvation!

For my father and my mother have forsaken me,
but the Lord will take me in.

Does this sound like you?

Even when David felt alone and abandoned by his family and God, he still believed he was being upheld by God. If you feel the same do what David did and call on the Lord. Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation. He will hear you. He is faithful.

If you want that, then watch my video on YouTube and pray the prayer at the end of the video and you will never be alone.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Concealing Sin

Does God let you get away with sin? King David thought so for a while then he recorded what happened in Psalm 32 verses 3 and 4. For whe...