Does God Laugh?

Hi, guys, today, I'm going to let you know that the Lord does indeed laugh. But you might be surprised at what he laughs at. Yesterday, in my post, I explained that the nations and people rage against the Lord. They want to get out from under his authority. That's when the Lord laughs. Psalm 2 verses 4 through 6 tells us the Lord's reaction to those who think they can separate them from the Lord's accountability. The Psalm says,

"He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying, “As for me, I have set my King on Zion, my holy hill.”

Then again, Psalm 37 verse 13 says, "But the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he sees that his day is coming."


Just one more instance comes in Proverbs 1 verses 25 through 27 which says, "Because you have ignored all my counsel and would have none of my reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you, when terror strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you."

Where are you going to be when the Lord laughs? Are you going to be one the Lord laughs at because you have ignored him all your life. Or are you going to be one who will only hear joyful laughter from the Lord who delights in you.


Zephaniah 3 verse 17, says, "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."


 

 

If you don't want the Lord to laugh at you in your wickedness and sin but want him to delight in you, then watch my video on Youtube, "The Gospel in 3 Minutes" It will tell you how to know Jesus for salvation and he will delight in you.


May God Bless you!

Psalm 2 and other verses tell us that the Lord laughs at the wicked and the calamity that comes on them. Wouldn't you rather have him delight in you? #bibledevotion #wickedness #godlaughs #godsdelight #salvation #gospelin3minutes #jesussaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Concealing Sin

Does God let you get away with sin? King David thought so for a while then he recorded what happened in Psalm 32 verses 3 and 4. For whe...